Our capital markets team is capable of undertaking complex transactions with a practical, market-oriented approach. We provide issuers, offerors, global coordinators, underwriters and placement banks with the best possible guidance. Our lawyers have been involved in many of the most significant transactions in the Romanian market.
Our expertise ranges from the simple (plain vanilla) bond issue to structured equity products and we offer a full range of equity and debt capital markets services, including:
- Issues, public share offers and public offers for subscription;
- Takeovers and complex transactions involving listed companies;
- Share buy-backs;
- Employee stock options.
- Simple, convertible and exchangeable bond issues;
- Sovereign bonds;
- Corporate governance of listed companies;
- Codes of conduct and transparency and reporting obligations.
We also frequently render regulatory advice on a series of capital markets issues and our lawyers enjoy excellent working relationships with the Romanian capital markets regulators – the Romanian Financial Supervisory Authority, the Bucharest Stock Exchange and the Central Depository.